CAA NEO President Announced as Chair of The Better Business Bureau® of Eastern Ontario and the Outaouais Inc.
The Better Business Bureau® Of Eastern Ontario and the Outaouais Inc. is pleased to announce that Christina Hlusko, President and CEO, CAA North & East Ontario, has been elected as Chair of its Board of Directors for a two-year period.
“I am honoured to serve as Chair for the BBB,” said Hlusko “and would like to take this opportunity to thank my predecessor, Mo Charania, Managing Partner of Jubilee Fine Jewellers Inc., for his ongoing service and commitment to the values and principles of the Better Business Bureau and welcome new Board Member Rebecca Page, President, Concierge Home Services Inc., and Colin Dubeau, Partner at Nelligan O’Brien Payne who has been appointed Independent Legal Council.”
The BBB Board of Directors determines BBB policies and performance as governed by its bylaws and as mandated by Council, the governing international body located in the Washington, D.C. area and is also responsible for the approval or revocation of BBB accreditation.
The 2016/17 Better Business Bureau of Eastern Ontario and the Outaouais Inc.’s Board of Directors are:
- Christina Hlusko, President & CEO – CAA North & East Ontario (Chair)
- Thom Bourne, President & GM – Nutri Lawn Ottawa (Vice Chair)
- Marc Brabant, Partner – Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton (Treasurer)
- Mo Charania, Managing Partner – Jubilee Fine Jewellers (Past Chair)
- Colin Dubeau, Partner – Nelligan O’Brien Payne (Independent Legal Counsel)
- Moe Abbas, Partner – Ottawa Foundation Contractors Ltd.
- Raman Agarwal, President – Akran Marketing
- Colin Hine, Owner – Colin Hine General Contractor
- Kim McKenney, Vice-President – Dominion Lending Centres; The Mortgage Source
- Alan Myers, President – Pinnacle Marketing Management Inc.
- Rebecca Page, President – Concierge Home Services Inc.
- Russ Salo, President – GPS to GO Inc.
- Stephan Vonhone, Owner – Blackforest Contractor Inc.
Businesses that earn BBB Accreditation contractually agree to adhere to the organization’s high standards of ethical business behaviour. The BBB is the preeminent resource for objective, unbiased information on businesses and charities. BBBs across North America – 111 in all – rate more than 4 million local, national and international businesses and charities. The BBB of Eastern Ontario and the Outaouais Inc. provided more than 1,375,000 instances of service in 2015.
For more information, please visit: http://www.bbb.org/ottawa/