A coverage comparison: CAA Classic, CAA Plus, CAA Plus RV, CAA Premier and Premier Plus
- Prices do not include all applicable taxes.
- CAA Memberships are non-transferable.
- All CAA Primary and Associate Members are entitled to a maximum of four (4) ERS calls per membership year. Service at a special rate will be offered to all Members who exceed this limit and they will be required to pay the ERS driver at the time of service.
- For more information on the Harmonized Sales Tax and how it impacts you please visit www.fin.gov.on.ca/en/tax/hst/index.html
* Limited to location and certain weather conditions. Call 1-800-222-4357 for more details or visit caaneo.ca/battery.
- CAA Plus and CAA Premier Members: Services delivered to motorcycles with or without side-car will be provided without cost in Canada through a reciprocity arrangement between CAA Member Clubs. Service acquired in the U.S. must be paid for and reimbursement sought from your CAA Club.
- CAA Plus RV and CAA Premier RV: Trailer service received in the U.S. on anything but a travel trailer must be paid for and reimbursement sought from your CAA Club.
** CAA Premier Members are entitled to 1 tow of up to 320km as part of their 5 eligible calls.
*** Limited supply of gas will be delivered to your disabled vehicle. CAA Classic Members will be charged pump price and must pay driver upon delivery. No charge for all other membership levels. Coverage excludes diesel. For other restrictions please see the above member handbook.
† Locksmith service up to $100, depending on your Membership coverage, or reimbursement of commercial locksmith service if the CAA driver is unable to gain access to your vehicle.
¹Drive You Home Tow is free for CAA Plus and CAA Premier Members and counts as one of your allotted roadside calls during your membership year. Maximum of 25km. Additional km will be charged at CAA prevailing rates.
NOTE: CAA CLASSIC ROADSIDE BENEFITS BECOME ACTIVE 24 HOURS FOLLOWING JOIN UP. CAA PLUS/PLUS RV AND PREMIER ROADSIDE BENEFITS BECOME ACTIVE 48 HOURS FOLLOWING JOIN UP (OR UPGRADE).
CAA North & East Ontario serves Members in Ontario in Counties of Dundas, Glengarry. That portion of Leeds-Grenville formerly known as Grenville County, Lanark, Prescott, Renfrew, Russell, Stormont. The city of Ottawa, Sudbury, Districts of Cochrane, Manitoulin, Nipissing, Parry Sound, Sudbury, Timiskaming, Kenora (including area of Patricia), Rainy River, Thunder Bay.
© CAA, CAA Emblem, CAA Plus, ERS trade-marks, AARS & ERS logo are owned by and use is granted by the Canadian Automobile Association.
© TripTik, TourBook, TravelBook and Show Your Card and Save trademarks are the property of, and use is granted by, the American Automobile Association.
Travel Industry Council of Ontario Registration 4561957
© CAA North & East Ontario. All rights reserved.