MAKE EVERYDAY EVEN MORE REWARDING
with the CAA Rewards® MasterCard
Earn 1% in CAA Dollars® on regular purchases*
Use your CAA Dollars to pay for your next family getaway,
get your movie tickets, and renew your CAA Membership and more!
Discover the Advantages
- Earn 1% of the amount of your eligible purchases in CAA Dollars1
- Protect yourself against unauthorized purchases2
- Benefit from Purchase Assurance and Extended Warranty Insurance3
*See CAA Rewards® MasterCard Program Terms and Conditions
The CAA Rewards® MasterCard portfolio has been transferred to National Bank of Canada (NBC) from Bridgewater Bank. With your new CAA Rewards® MasterCard, you will still earn 1% in reward dollars on eligible purchases1. Any reward dollars you have already earned will remain in your CAA North & East Ontario account and they never expire.
We will start migrating existing cardholders to the new NBC card in May 2016. Until then, continue using your Bridgewater Bank CAA Rewards MasterCard as you normally would.
If you have any questions regarding this change, please visit our FAQ page or call Bridgewater Bank at 1.866.243.4301. Watch for more details.
® MasterCard is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Authorized User: National Bank of Canada
® CAA, CAA logo, CAA Rewards and CAA Dollars trademarks owned by, and use is authorized by, the Canadian Automobile Association.
© 2016 National Bank of Canada. All rights reserved. Any reproduction, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of National Bank of Canada.
- On eligible purchases, wherever MasterCard is accepted. Certain conditions apply. CAA Dollars® is a loyalty program for CAA North & East Ontario Members. You must have a valid CAA membership to participate in the CAA Dollars program, including to redeem your CAA Dollars. CAA Dollars are non-transferrable and have no cash surrender value.
- Certain conditions apply. Visit mastercard.ca for more information. Refer to the credit card terms and conditions.
- Insurance coverage is underwritten by American Bankers Life Assurance Company of Florida and American Bankers Insurance Company of Florida under Group Master Policy numbers NBC0316 and NBCL0316. Details of coverage, including benefits, limitations, and exclusions, are in the Certificate of Insurance provided with the card. Read the Certificate of Insurance and then keep it in a safe place with your other valuable documents, and take it with you when you travel.