Don’t miss out on great gifts for everyone on your holiday list this year.by Mary Wimmer
Just like the Grinch, Christmas is sneaking up on us all. With less than three weeks to go before the big day; don’t forget to make your list, check it twice, and then head to your nearest CAA Travel Store
.Avoid the mad rush of the shopping malls this time of year and show your CAA Membership card to get even more savings on gifts. Here are a few of our favourite things, sure to satisfy every taste and budget.TOP 10 GIFT IDEAS AT YOUR CAA STORE:
- Make a statement while seeing the world with the Samsonite Firelite. This hard-shelled luggage combines extreme durability with lightness and a unique sporty shape that’s easy to spot in a crowd of bags on a carousel. Its dynamic and strong design patented by Samsonite makes it the perfect travel companion for your perfect travel companion…or for you!
- Keep coins out of the couch with the Special Buy Coin Purse. Its elegant design is easy on the eyes and its price point is even easier on your wallet. Fill it with a CAA Membership card or a few gift cards for an extra special holiday surprise!Also available in black, red and yellow!
- Got someone on the go on your holiday list? If they’re spending a lot of time in their car, be sure to get them the Six-in-One Car Charger, which has a USB charger with a built-in 2000 mAH power bank, plus flashing light, seatbelt cutter and windshield breaker. How’s that for handy?
- It’s an ode to the ocean, with its blue waves and stormy sea print. Who wouldn’t love to make a splash with Hokusai’s The Great Wave Bag by Loqi. Lightweight but tough, this trendy packable bag comes in a range of patterns and does a lot of heavy-lifting for its little size: it can hold up to 44 lbs.
- Winter in Canada is synonymous with hazardous driving conditions. From reduced visibility to subzero temperatures, black ice to snow, sleet and hail, the elements are against you on the road. Be prepared to keep your loved ones safe with the CAA Roadside Emergency Kit, which comes with a set of booster cables, a crank flashlight and First Aid kit, among other necessities.
- Travel safer than ever with the Travelon Anti-Theft Bag. This bag has it all: form, function, and the ability to keep valuables safe with slash-proof sides and a special pocket that protects against RFID technology. Prevent would-be criminals from scanning personal data with this stylish-yet-safe travel bag.
- The perfect portable toiletries-holder is engineered to make organization a cinch. A spacious and zippered main compartment helps keep your potions and lotions in order and your luggage safe from accidental spills. Durable, lightweight and sleek in design, the Swiss Gear Shaving Kit Bag is a travel must for the globetrotter in your life.
- Got someone on your holiday list that can’t seem to function without their smartphone? Get them the Portable Power Bank for those times when they forget to charge their phone before leaving home. Compact and sleek enough for a purse or even a wallet, the external battery ensures that an extra power source is always close by.
- When it comes to carry-on luggage, help your friends or family avoid breaking a cold sweat worrying about if theirs is too big. The Samsonite Under Seater is the perfect carry-on size for any airline. Sturdy yet on-trend, this item makes the perfect gift for frequent fliers who practically live in the skies.
- Help take the guess work out of travelling and get the Samsonite Luggage Scale for someone special on your holiday list. Paying overweight luggage fees can add costs to already expensive flights. Save money with this useful hand-held gadget and never pay overweight luggage fees again!
Get those stockings stuffed and keep hearts warm all winter long; make your nearest CAA Travel Store your one-stop shop for presents this holiday season!Happy holidays!