Five great reasons to choose CAA Auto and Property Insurance
Some insurance companies look at their customers like dollar signs. But not CAA. For more than 100 years, we’ve put the well-being of our Members at the centre of everything we do—a philosophy that extends to our auto and property insurance. Here are five reasons to consider CAA the next time your car or home insurance comes up:
1. CAA is one of the most trusted brands in Canada. As a non-profit, member-driven organization, we put you first.
2. Our insurance agents are always here to help, whether you need to make a claim or simply understand your coverage options.
3. CAA Property Insurance provides you with the same great coverage whether you own or rent your home, and now includes legal expense coverage for all reasonable legal expenses incurred while pursuing or defending an eligible claim.
4. Our Forgive and Forget® plan protects your auto insurance premium from your first at-fault accident.
5. If you bundle your home and auto insurance with CAA, you’ll save big—up to 12.5% on home insurance and up to 5% on auto insurance. You also get great perks, like complimentary coverage of tire repair or replacement due to road hazards through CAA Tire Coverage under the property policy.
For a complimentary policy review or a no-obligation quote, call 1-800-582-5013, go to caaneo.ca/insurance or visit your CAA Store.
Auto and Property Insurance and CAA Tire Coverage are underwritten by CAA Insurance Company. To qualify for the Member discount, you must be a current CAA Member in good standing (CAA Membership dues paid in full by membership expiry date).
Eligible CAA Members may qualify to receive a Member Loyalty Discount based on membership tenure and Roadside Assistance usage. ®Forgive and Forget is a trademark owned by CAA Insurance Company. Certain conditions, limitations and underwriting guidelines apply.