Love is in the Air, with CAA Rewards®
The clock is winding down to the most romantic day of the year – Valentine’s Day. Find out how CAA Rewards can help you celebrate and save more this February 14th!
Need help on planning the perfect Valentine’s Day? Celebrate the most romantic day of the year with your CAA Membership card – use it to help spread the love, and save some cash!
Here’s how you can get set for February 14th, with a little help from CAA. Show your card to cash in on these savings.
- Teleflora – Say it with flowers. Whether near or far, a fresh bouquet is the perfect way to say “I love you.” CAA Members save 25%, plus earn 5% CAA Dollars® until February 14, 2020!*
- Kernels Popcorn – Nothing completes movie night like a bag of freshly popped Kernels popcorn. Use your CAA card for a free upsize* from medium to large.
- RW&CO. – Get ready for the big day with the perfect outfit – for you, or your loved one! Show your CAA card to save 10%* on purchases, both in-stores and online.
- Marriott Hotels & Resorts – Valentine’s Day this year falls on a Friday. Make it extra special by whisking your better half away on a weekend escape. Stay at Marriott and save 5% or more* just by showing your CAA card.
- Cineplex Tickets – Snuggle up close to your significant other at the nearest Cineplex. Spend quality time together while catching the latest flick. Get movie tickets at your nearest CAA Travel store and enjoy exclusive savings.
- Restaurants – Still hungry? Visit your nearest location of Montana’s, East Side Mario’s, Kelseys or Harvey’s and save 15%* on your meal the entire month of February (excluding February 14)!
Looking for more romantic ideas? CAA Rewards® has all the savings you need to make sure this Valentine’s Day goes off without a hitch. Whether you’re planning a special night out or a weekend away, you’ll get more for your money with CAA Rewards!
It’s the loyalty program that all CAA Members are automatically enrolled in, offering instant access to great savings and promotions from CAA and thousands of partners across the country – and around the world. Learn more about the program here.