POSITION: Insurance, Marketing Coordinator
LOCATION: Work-From-Home / 2151 Thurston Drive, Ottawa, ON
The Marketing Coordinator will work with the Manager, Insurance Marketing and Marketing department staff to develop and implement marketing programs that reinforce the value of Insurance Products sold through CAA North and East Ontario (CAANEO) and the benefits for CAA Members.
The ideal candidate is extremely organized and has a demonstrated ability to execute, track, analyze and optimize marketing plans. The Marketing Coordinator will be hands-on in the tactical aspects of marketing programs, with an emphasis on web, digital advertising, social media, print, and content optimization. They will assist the Insurance team to plan, execute and optimize a variety of campaigns each month. The Marketing Coordinator will also have input to the development/creation of marketing materials, social campaigns, and web content.
- Support the CAA Insurance Marketing team with all Marketing initiatives
- Coordinate website, email, social media, and digital advertising projects
- Organize and prepare web content and digital assets for online campaigns
- Support social media and social influencer campaigns
- Produce search engine optimize content and landing pages
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of online campaigns and content
- Build email campaigns
- Manage contests
- Assist with local partner management
- Track and analyze marketing programs by updating reports and summarizing findings.
- Working collaboratively with CAA Insurance and CAA Compliance to implement regional CAA NEO insurance marketing programs
- Communicating the value proposition of CAA Insurance and insurance services to CAA Members
- Ensuring that consistent branding is maintained, and content is compliant with CAA Insurance standards
- Participate in other marketing programs and projects as required.
Desired Qualifications/Skills: The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Two years or more of previous work experience in a similar role
- Undergraduate Degree or College Diploma in Business, Advertising, Media, or Marketing
- Solution-driven in both individual and team settings.
- Takes initiative and is a self-starter
- Strong analytical mindset
- Experience managing, and executing annual marketing plans, reporting on marketing results, and providing recommendations to optimize and enhance performance to see a stronger ROI
- Knowledge of social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, and YouTube)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks with varying deadlines.
- Experience with Google Ads/ Analytics, Email Marketing, Web Content Management
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills, including copywriting and proofing.
- Ability to learn new technologies, tasks & procedures quickly with little or no supervision.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and quality
- Ability to work effectively within the MS Office Suite of products
- Comfortable using graphic design programs (Adobe Creative Suites) to resize and prepare images for social media is an asset
Employment is contingent on a successful Criminal Background Check and references.
Job applicants who have disabilities shall be provided with reasonable accommodation throughout the recruiting process.