Royal Caribbean Celebrates “50 Years Bold!”
Cruise line turns another year older, better – and even more fun!
Royal Caribbean turns the big 50 this year and the cruise line is throwing itself a big birthday bash on November 2, 2019 to celebrate. The festivities will take place aboard its brand-new Symphony of the Seas.
The seven night Eastern Caribbean sailing will be packed with special programming and events, surprise guest performers, and ports in St Maarten, San Juan and the line’s very own private island, Coco Cay in the Bahamas.
There’s no better way to celebrate the golden anniversary of one of the largest cruise line’s in the world than aboard its Symphony of the Seas – the largest cruise ship in the world! This revolutionary vessel offers extraordinary features such as:
- A two-deck Ultimate Family suite, including a slide that can take guests between floors
- Culinary experiences par excellence, at the Hooked Seafood, El Loco Fresh and Playmakers Sports Bar & Arcade
- The Perfect Storm – a trio of waterslides that are three decks high
- Seven unique neighbourhoods, ready to be explored
- The Ultimate Abyss – a ten story slide, the tallest at sea
From its launch in 1969 by three shipping companies, to its position today as one of the largest cruise lines in the world, operating twenty-six ships (including the four largest ships in the world), it’s safe to say that Royal Caribbean has sailed to the top.
Celebrate its special birthday this year aboard the opulent Symphony of the Seas, and check out their other award-winning ships. Onboard a Royal Caribbean cruise you’ll find fun, relaxation – and adventure at every port.
CAA Members always get exclusive benefits and unique inclusions. Cruise your way to the hottest destinations and the best deals, just by calling your CAA Travel Consultant at 1-800-267-8713 or by visiting your nearest CAA Travel store.