What are CAA Dollars®?
CAA Members can earn CAA Dollars® by showing their Membership card at participating partner locations in-store and online. It’s your exclusive currency to shop at CAA. Redeem CAA Dollars on renewing or upgrading your Membership, purchasing attraction tickets in CAA Stores, booking your next family vacation, and more.
One CAA Dollar = 1 Dollar Canadian
Save or spend? It’s up to you!
Save up your CAA Dollars to decide where and when to spend them. This allows you to save up for that next big purchase, like travel or attraction tickets. Or with Spend, your CAA Dollars is automatically applied to your CAA Membership renewal. The choice is yours. Log in to My Account to select whether you want to save or spend.
How do I earn CAA Dollars?
Earning CAA Dollars is easy! Just shop at CAA Rewards partners and earn CAA Dollars as cash back for your purchases.
- Rewards Partners: Earn CAA Dollars when you shop at partners like Dulux, National Bank CAA Rewards Mastercard and Pirelli
- CAA eStore: Earn CAA Dollars when you shop online through the CAA eStore at partners like Indigo, Staples and Well.ca
What can I do with my CAA Dollars?
You can use your CAA Dollars for the following CAA products and services:
- Upgrade your Membership: Get more out of CAA by upgrading your current coverage.
- Renew your CAA Membership: Apply your CAA Dollars towards your Membership renewal costs.
- Buy CAA Store merchandise: Use your CAA Dollars to purchase luggage, travel merchandise, accessories and apparel.
- Buy movie or attraction tickets: Contact a CAA Store to purchase movie tickets or attraction tickets and pay with CAA Dollars!
- Book your next trip: Your CAA Dollars can be used to purchase travel at any of our CAA Stores.
- Buy a Gift Membership: Give the gift of CAA and pay with your CAA Dollars.
- Pay or Renew your CAA Insurance: Use CAA Dollars as payment towards your insurance policies.