Save on Travel with CAA Rewards®
Extra Value for CAA Members
CAA Members can enjoy exclusive benefits and discounts on North American car rentals with Enterprise, National, and Alamo.
- Two free additional drivers
- Free unlimited mileage*
- Discount on GPS rentals
- Free child or baby seat at airport locations**
- 10% off pre-paid fuel options
- Earn 10 CAA Dollars® on a full-size or larger vehicle in Canada and the United States of America***
- CAA Premier® Benefit: two-day complimentary Enterprise-Rent-A-Car in conjunction with a CAA tow.**** If your car is towed on one of your five available calls, as a result of a mechanical breakdown, and you require transportation, we’ll arrange for a mid-size rental for two consecutive days at no charge at participating Enterprise locations in Canada. Subject to availability.
National's Emerald Club Benefits
As a CAA Member you can register for National’s Emerald Club for free. Your CAA Membership level will be automatically matched to the corresponding Emerald Club tier upon registration. Premier Members receive Executive Elite status and Plus Members receive Executive status – and you can earn an additional 50% in CAA Dollars anytime you book a full-size or larger National vehicle using your Emerald Club and CAA Membership.
- Bypass the counter: bypass the rental counter and go directly to the Emerald Club Aisle at more than 50 major airports in the U.S. and Canada.
- Choose your own car: don't waste time looking for your assigned car - just choose any car from the Emerald Club Aisle and be on your way.
- Earn CAA Dollars®: by using your CAA Membership with your Emerald Club Membership you’ll earn an additional 50% in CAA Dollars on your booking.
*Free unlimited mileage is available on most rentals. Terms and conditions apply.
**Free child or baby seat available at airport locations only.
***Must present a valid CAA Membership card at time of booking. Offer is not combinable with other offers. CAA Dollar offer is only applicable to car rentals of a Full-Size or larger vehicle in Canada or the US. Members earn 1 CAA Dollar per day up to 10 CAA Dollars on a full-size or above booking.
****Premier Member must be within 200 km from home and CAA has towed the vehicle for mechanical failure. This will be arranged through CAA. CAA will call Enterprise to make arrangements to assist the Member with a two-day car rental. The incident must be referred to CAA within 48 hours of occurrence. CAA Members are responsible for subsequent day rental charges, upgrades, vehicle insurance, mileage and fuel charges, and any other charges, fees and taxes. Normal rental qualifications, including age restrictions and other restrictions apply. Should a breakdown occur at a distance greater than 200 km, then the Trip Interruption & Vehicle Return benefit will apply as described in that section below. Other restrictions may apply.