CAA NEO Launches Additional Services during COVID-19 Pandemic
CAA North & East Ontario is Still There for You
Ottawa, ON, March 26, 2020 – CAA North & East Ontario (NEO) is reaching out to the community to help Members during the COVID-19 pandemic. On top of the usual 24/7 roadside assistance, the Club is now offering unique services to Members in self-isolation and supporting the community. As part of its commitment to be there for you, the Club is letting its Members know: if you’re in need, contact CAA NEO.
“CAA is there for you. That’s a promise we make to our Members, 24/7/365 – in good times, and especially in bad. We’re mobilizing our fleet of vehicles and team to help those in need in our communities and our staff are calling our Members to keep them company. We are doing whatever we can think of to be there for our Members each and every day.” says Rob Mulrooney, Interim President and CEO of CAA NEO.
CAA is a Club that is Member focused and during this difficult time we are finding ways to provide our Members with the services they need as well as giving back to our community. We are initiating the following activities this week:
- CAA Social Check-in Calls – CAA Members can sign-up to have CAA team member call them for a social call or have us call their loved ones.
- Donate Your CAA Dollars – CAA is donating to 12 food banks within our North & Eastern Ontario catchment area. We are also giving our Members the opportunity to donate their CAA Dollars to a local food bank through our online form. If all our members donated – this would be $500,000 for our local food banks!
- Thursday Travel Trivia – To keep our minds sharp and to have a little fun while at home, we will have a Travel Trivia question each Thursday giving our Members a chance to win 25 CAA Dollars to spend in our travel stores.
- Travel Social Video – We will post a beautiful travel destination on our Facebook page each Tuesday to let everyone take a virtual tour to faraway destinations while in the comfort of their home.
- Children’s Activities – Look for our colouring contest on our Facebook Page next week or for our latest kids’ activity blog.
- Save While you Spring Clean – CAA Rewards partners are offering exclusive savings for services that conform to public health guidelines for social distancing.
We love our members.
CAA North & East Ontario
ABOUT CAA NORTH & EAST ONTARIO
CAA North & East Ontario (CAA NEO) provides more than 300,000 members in the region with emergency roadside service, complete automotive and travel services, member savings, and comprehensive insurance services. CAA NEO is part of a larger federation of eight CAA Clubs across Canada committed to providing exceptional service to more than six million members coast-to-coast, as well as advocating on issues of concern including road safety, the environment, mobility, infrastructure and consumer protection. To join, visit CAANEO.ca.