Are you making the most out of your CAA Membership? Find out here!
Whether you’ve just joined or you’re a long time Member, be sure you’re getting the most out of your Membership!
- Is your home address and email up-to-date? CAA North & East Ontario (CAA NEO) has a very high return-mail rate from Members who subscribe online. Seven out of 10 are missing a unit number or apartment address. Ensuring that your address is correct means that you’ll never miss an issue of our complimentary CAA Magazine, and more! Make sure we’ve got the right home and email addresses for you online here, or by calling 1-844-252-3648.
- Keep your CAA card on your person, for example in your wallet (and not in your car’s glove box), so that you have it on-hand to access savings at thousands of CAA Rewards® partner locations.
- Did you know that, as a CAA Member, you have instant access to last-minute travel deals, hot sales announcements, new CAA Rewards partner offers, and more? You would if you subscribed to our monthly, Members-only newsletters.
- Membership about to expire? Call our Membership Department at 1-844-252-3648 to ensure smooth, uninterrupted service.
- Schedule a CAA Mobile Battery Test to be sure your battery is in tip top shape this winter. Just call *222 from your mobile phone and a CAA technician will be en route to assist you. Need a new battery? CAA Members save $25 on a new CAA Premium Battery as part of the service. We’ll even recycle your old battery!
Here’s a bonus tip: be sure to follow us on social media (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn) for the most up-to-date news, contests, prize giveaways, and so much more. Join the conversation today and make the most of your CAA Membership!